Tuesday, June 2, 2009

# 1... only a million to go!

O.k so I don't have a million injections to go, but it sure does seem like it. I have to be honest; I feel silly for being so worried about today's Lupron. It was easy! I will being taking my Lupron at 8:30am each morning until 6/22. The vial doesn't seem like it has enought in it! I will keep a close eye on that. The nurse can get me some more if need be.

Today, is also DH & I's first day on Doxycycline. This is an antibiotic. We will be taking two pills daily, for the next seven days.

A couple of night ago, DH mentioned us going somewhere for a mini-vaca. I explained that after the end of next week it just will not be possible with all of the doctor appointments we will have the rest of the summer. So, we came up with the idea of just going to Cleveland for the night. Last night, DH booked us a hotel and got us tickets to an Indians game. We also plan to go to the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame. It's only an overnight trip, but I am really looking forward to getting away.

Checkmark! I have been drinking my Whey Protein Shakes for 3 days. And, last weekend we bought Gatorade so that I can start drinking those when I start stimming.

Countdown Update: I am out of school! It's summer!

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010