Friday, June 12, 2009

She's Here... Again!

But, it's o.k. We wanted her to show up! I called the clinic Thursday. Of course, I had to leave a message on the nurses' line. Done! They called back and told me to call Dr. Thie's since that is where I will be monitored the next couple appointments. Did that! One problem though, Dr. Thie did not plan being in the office on my CD 3, Saturday. Fix for the problem: come in on CD 2 at 9:15am, Friday. Done!

We left bright and early. It was pretty much the usual. The took blood. This time they checked for my E2 levels. They did my vitals. I then had my U/S. The only thing that wasn't as usual..... we dropped the BIG bucks. And, that's all I am going to say about that.

Then, we waited.....the first of many waits we will have in the coming days.

DH & I ran a bunch of errands. I picked up a gift for the baby shower I am going to Sunday! We went to PetSmart, Wally World and Hobby Lobby. We found some great deals on 4th of July decor. And, we picked up some essentials for our cars (filters, fuel injector). We had lunch at Stake N Shake.

We then met my two sisters, two nephews and niece at Newport on the Levy! We went to the aquarium there. It was a blast. Most of us had been there before. DH had not. But, there were a ton of new exhibits! I even got to pet sharks! Here are some pictures from our adventure.









We had been out all day! DH was in the mood for Taco Bell. I wasn't in the mood for a 'sit down' meal so it was fine with me. By this point, I was worn out!

On the way home, the nurse called. All is clear! I am to start my Follistim and Repronex Monday evening. I will also stay on my Lupron. I also got some refills on my others meds. today. That way I won't have to worry about them next week.


Update on Upcoming Appointments:

6.15 - Refresher appt. for mixing meds 1:00om
6.17 - B/W @ Quest Checking for E2 levels (based on those may or may not change med. dosage)
6.18- B/W & U/S Checking for E2 levels & development/count of eggs

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010