Wednesday, June 10, 2009

No More BCPs

I haven't posted in a couple of days. DH & I have been so busy getting things in order before the 'madness' begins. Once we get started with stimming, things will start going by so quick. We will be making many trips to our RE's office.

Monday, 6.8, I took my last BCP. I am still taking Lupron, 10u. I am to call the RE's office as soon as AF shows! If no show by Friday, I am to call anyway! Also, DH & I finished our Doxycycline Monday.

DH & I took a short trip to Cleveland Tuesday into Wednesday. I will write more about that later.... too tired now.

Side Note: We did get a call Tuesday evening, while we were in Cleveland. We came back negative for CF! Such a relief!

Countdown:

13 days until Our 2 Year Anniversary

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010