Monday, June 15, 2009

Refresh Me!

I am so glad we had scheduled that appointment!
DH & I are one of those rare couples that skipped injectables and went straight to IVF. Therefore, when we were at the IVF Class and the nurse was rushing through all of the meds., needles, spots to inject and etc... it was easy to understand why our faces were completely glazed over.
We are much better now! As soon as our meds. arrived a couple of weeks ago, I called the clinic and set-up an appointment for help. Luckily, the nurse scheduled it for today, the day we start stimming. We got to the facility right on time. We were in and out in about 25 minutes. As soon as they showed us, we felt relived. It was not as bad as I assumed it was going to be.
So, the 'madness' officially begins tonight. Our instructions are to pick a time between 5-9pm and stick to that time the entire time we are stimming. I say 'entire' like it's going to be years. It's not though. My last stim is scheduled to be 6.22. That's not that far away! We have decided on 8:30pm as our time to shot-up. So, no late night dates for us this week!
I have to be honest... I am getting anxious, nervous, scared..... I want this to work so badly.
I need to relax.
I must RELAX!

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010