Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hope.. is it back?

That little thing called HOPE... is it back? So many times throughout this TTC process I have had hope and I have lost hope. Today, I may have gained some back.

I was laying on my couch this morning. DH had gone golfing. I just couldn't take it anymore. There was no way I was going to wait until next Thursday to get a better indication of what's going on with this pregnancy. I called the clinic. A few minutes later a nurse called and told me I could get a 4th beta completed. That I did! I didn't make it to the lab until just before 12 noon. Therefore, I expected the called later. Nope, I got the call pretty early.

My number didn't double... it more than doubled!!!
It went up to 307!

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010