Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good beginning....... bad end?!?!

Beta #3
It didn't even come close to doubling. It was 126. They didn't check my P4. Again, I assumed that they would have me stop my meds with those results. Nope, they wanted me to schedule an U/S. So, this morning I called. I talked to one of the nurses. I basically told her that I didn't understand. She said that it's what Dr. T wanted and that she thought my numbers were fine. WHAT? You have to be kidding me. Should I have hope? I could barely wait between Friday to Sunday and then Sunday to Tuesday. Now, I have to wait until 7.23! How am I, the most impatient person, going to wait that long? I am so nervous. I don't know what to think.
I think that I am going to all the office tomorrow. I am going to ask for a beta, another blood test, on Friday. I need a better indication of what's going on.

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010