Monday, March 14, 2011

Random Happenings

So sorry for my abesnce. There is sooo much going on:
- I should be working on my graduate class that started 1.24, but I haven't even started. This is so unlike me. This class goes until 12.11 and has no due dates. Grrr, I really need to get my butt in gear. My motiviation has left and exhaustion has set in (but, it's getting much better).
- We have to have yet another home visit in the next fews weeks. This time, a SW doing her externship will be completing it since our SW will just be getting home grom G.reece. Fine, we just want it to be over with. I hope that she doesn't get lost on her way out.
- I am fed up with paying the agency $54 for every visit. They says it's for milage. But, don't you normally just pay for milage that's over the given amount (50 miles). We are right at 50 miles, maybe a couple over depending on which back roads they take. But, it's fine. Baby C is totally worth it!
- Still no finalization date! I contacted our lawyer's office a little over a week ago. They didn't have the date so she called the clerk of courts. Basically, the clerk told her to tell us to be patient. AGH! I had better hear from them this week. Or, I may just go crazy!
- Not this past Wednesday, but the Wednesday before, we heard that Baby C's BM had dropped off an outfit at the agency. The SW is just going to bring it with her during the next visit.
- Thursday night, we talked to our SW and told her that we are pregnant. She actually guessed it before we could get it out! She seemed to be very, very happy for us.
- Right after we got off of the phone with our SW, she called us back. She wanted to tell us that the bumps on Baby C's BM foot came back as CANCEROUS! At our last visit together, she had told us about them and that she was going ot have surgery to remove them. But, since then the biopsy came back. Her surgery is 3.24. Please keep her in your thoughts! We plan to send an email and card.
- I didn't take my morning Z.ofran yesterday. Felt icky at some points. But, I did end up taking one before bed. I made it until this afternoon without one, but I paid for it. The m/s is getting better, but still there. It's totally worth it though.
- We  bought a doppler off a E.bay a couple of Saturdays ago. It was here that Monday! Talk about great customer service. It has been great to have around!
- I am so excited. Next Saturday starts the marthon of mother exchanges coming up. I found out about these last fall and now all of the spring ones are coming up. So, I am preparing for a busy, busy couple of Saturdays.
- Our next appointment for our September Blessing is 3.30. I will be meeting with another midwife and we will get to schedule our anatomy scan at that point!

5 comments:

Heather Allen said... [Reply to comment]

I am with ya on the finalization date. Our lawyer's wife passed away and he will not let our case go to another person! It was suppose to be finished in February! grrrr....

So excited to know what you are having!!

Jacksmom said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds like you've been busy!!! I love how you call your little bean a September Blessing. Can't wait for your anatomy scan and hopefully?!?!?! pictures!!!

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said... [Reply to comment]

Wow! That is crazy that they are charging you for that. But, of course you are right...she's totally worth it! Will definitely be praying for C's BM!

kkasun said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the update! Wow you all are busy!!!
I will be thinking of Baby C's BM.
Congrats on getting into your second trimester!!!

manymanymoons said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds like you really have your hands full all around. I'll say a little prayer for C's BM today.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010