Sunday, October 10, 2010

Questions, for me?

I am overwhelmed by your response to my last post. It's nice to know that I have followers! I will be following your stories soon (if I'm not already)!

Since went brought Baby C home in mid-July, I have noticed many new comments, a huge increase in page views (thanks to Blog.spot for the Stats tab) and a quick rise above 100+ followers.

As you could imagine, Baby C has kept me very busy. I have been doing really well at keeping up with the blogs I have followed, but have not done my best at responding to many of your comments and following your on your journeys.

Many of you have had questions for me. I have gone back several posts trying to find them all, but I know that I may have missed several. My plan is respond to those and any new questions in an upcoming post.

If you have a question for me, about our adoption, my LOVE of bows, the nursery, ANYTHING... jusk ask! If you don't want to leave it in a comment, just email me. You can find my email addy through my email tab on the left hand side of my homepage.

I can't wait to see what questions you have!

2 comments:

Breen said... [Reply to comment]

I know you have followed my blog as you've commented before. Thanks for the comment. Right now I'm overwhelmed with the 55 questions on our questionnaire. How much info is too much? lol

Rach said... [Reply to comment]

Will you still pursue fertility treatments now that you have Baby C?

Did you have any fears about adoption? And now that you have Baby C have those fears went away?

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010