Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome Home Party #1

This past Sunday (8.15.10), we hosted a Welcome Home Party for Baby C!
I cannot thank my Sister C enough for all of the help that she provided.
There were a ton of people there for the cake and ice cream social. The coloring pages, bubbles and pinatas were a huge hit with the little ones! The ice cream toppings were a hit for everyone! My Sister C brought tons of toppings for everyone to choose from. I don't have a picture of the gift table before we opened Baby C's gifts, but no words can describe how generous everyone was! I am still sorting through everything and I did laundry all morning today.

7 comments:

Three Cats and a Baby said... [Reply to comment]

Looks like so much fun!!

Hannah said... [Reply to comment]

What a blessing! That's wonderful, I just love following your story and hearing about little baby C!

Amber said... [Reply to comment]

That cake is ADORABLE!!! And so is that sweet baby of yours.

Rach said... [Reply to comment]

How sweet of her! Looks like it was a lot of fun. Love the theme.

Kelli said... [Reply to comment]

So cute!! Looks like a great time...and great gifts!!

Nick and Kristi said... [Reply to comment]

I love Ladybugs:)))) Looks like such a nice party and your little one is sure growing:)

Life Happens said... [Reply to comment]

I love that cake! Looks like it was a great party!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010