Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So that I don't forget

I made it through my first week alone at home with Baby C. Now, we are in the middle of week number two. Right now, I am scheduled to go back in fours weeks. We'll have to see about that...

Last Wednesday, we went out with my sister and her son. I had several things to return and/or exchange and we had lunch. It was nice to have my sister with us. I was able to get my bloodwork completed.

I still hadn't heard about the results almost one week later; so, I called them today. My TSH was 1.88. That's the best it has been in a long, long time. My T4, which I have never had checked before, came back at 9.1. They also said that was good since it was in the reference range of 4.5 to 10.9. Sounds good to me!

I have lots more pictures to post! We almost have Baby C's room complete so I will be doing the second nursery post soon. And, I need to tell you about my newest addiction....

Right now, I am off to the post office to mail some things I sold on e.bay!

2 comments:

Rach said... [Reply to comment]

Can't wait for pictures!! Good luck alone with Baby C.

Amber said... [Reply to comment]

Going back to work will be the hardest thing I ever do in my whole life. I already get teary-eyed when I think about it...

Can't wait to see nursery pictures!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010