Sunday, February 7, 2010

All Went Well

IUI # 2 is complete. DH's numbers were fantastic!  And, the IUI itself went smoothly. As you know, I didn't have much hope going into this IUI. So, I wasn't allowing myself to get all worked up. Well, it's hard not too.

After we got to my RE's office and in the room, I glanced at my file. In my file it said I had one follicle at 18mm on my right, one on my left at 16mm and 3 at 10mm on CD 12. I thought that my largest on my left side was 14.5mm. hmmm... I wonder if it really was 16mm ? If so... I may have a little more hope for this cycle.

Dates:
Start Progesterone - 2.8.10 (evening)
Beta - 2.19.10

10 comments:

Leda said... [Reply to comment]

I will be saying extra paryers for you this cycle!

Kari said... [Reply to comment]

Good luck & fingers crossed this is the big cycle that will bring you all your dreams come true!! :) Hoping the next 2 weeks fly by quickly for you!! :)

Shanny said... [Reply to comment]

Yay for the left side having a 16mm, your file said so, so I'll believe it. Good luck!!!

Missy said... [Reply to comment]

Good luck!

Leslie said... [Reply to comment]

I am glad to hear that your IUI went smoothly and your DH had great numbers! Hope your 2WW goes by quickly with +++ results in the end!

Courtney said... [Reply to comment]

Awesome! I'm praying for you!

Kari said... [Reply to comment]

Also check out my blog you have an award waiting for you!!

Priscilla said... [Reply to comment]

Wishing you all the best of luck for a Valentine's Baby!!! :)

Amber C said... [Reply to comment]

I have hope for you! All the best!

Nicole said... [Reply to comment]

Almost half way through the wait! Woot woot! I'm glad the IUI went smoothly, and good luck with the beta(or HPT, whichever you are doing)!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010