Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What's Up?

I haven't been around. I haven't had much to say. I still don't. I am in a long, drawn out tww that means nothing. I am not sure what's next. I am even unsure of my options.

Here's what's been going on:
- We had 3 SNOW DAYS in one week last week and now we only have to 2 left to use before we have to start making days up. While I love snow days, I didn't have in mind using most of them in one week.
- My RE wants me to get my progesterone checked this cycle. She wants to see how my body reacts to the F.emara we that we used. So, tomorrow after school I am off to get my progesterone checked.
- We have gotten several things completed around the house. After rearranging our living room furniture after taking down our Christmas decor, our Home looked completely bare. Since then, we have bought several pieces to hang on our wall. I hope to get some pictures posted soon. It looks so much better!
- We have purchased a blender. DH has been so excited. He can now make his own milkshakes! Me, on the other hand, I have been using mine to make protein smoothies! Do you have any good smoothie ideas?
- We live in a gated community that has a health and recreation center. We have finally started using it again.
- Our next grad class has started. This one seems to have a little more work to do than the last, but we'll manage. I had been consistently looking online to see if there was a textbook for the class; nothing was ever posted. Then, in an introduction email that we received yesterday it stated that there was. Sure enough, after logging onto the same website I had been checking I discovered the class does have a text to purchase (it wasn’t posted until last minute). To make things worse, I soon discovered that we have work due Friday. Needless to say, I had to overnight the book and pay an extra $30 to do so. Grr...

10 comments:

Rach said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds productive! Good luck with the progesterone test!

Shanny said... [Reply to comment]

Lots going on!
Sorry you had to spend extra for the book, sucks they didn't post the info sooner :-/

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

Things sound busy in your life. I hope the progesterone test goes well. I know that is sometimes the culprit, which always makes me wonder why RE's don't check it sooner.

Life Happens said... [Reply to comment]

Did I miss that you did the IUI cycle and now you're in the 2WW?

I hope it goes by fast for you. At least you have school to keep you busy.

Priscilla said... [Reply to comment]

You're awesome!! Hang in there!!! Hope the progesterone check goes well!! XX

6c6f6c796f75617265616a6f6b65 said... [Reply to comment]

Hi There! Here are a few <a href='http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2007/06/my-favorite-protein-shake-recipes.html' title=''>Protein shake recipes</a> from my friend Michelles blog. YUM!!!!

Courtney said... [Reply to comment]

I need some of your motivation so
I can start working out again. :-) Hope your progesterone check goes well!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Oh gosh, progesterone is horrible! Makes me so moody! Good luck.

We need a new blender, ours broke.

Amber C said... [Reply to comment]

love the sassy new background!!!!

Daria said... [Reply to comment]

Mm.. I love smoothies. We have a blender, but we don't use it too much. We really should. One of my goals for this year is to cook at home more. I think that it would be nice to have a dessert smoothie every once in a while! =)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010