Thursday, June 16, 2011

UT.... What?

After our Unexpected OB Trip I have been drinking as much fluids as I can... well, I can say that I have increased the amount.

Monday, during all the madness of getting new carpet installed, I missed a call from my OB. After I got ahold of the correct person, they told me that they got back the results of the urine culture and analysis and that I have a UTI. I have never had a UTI in my life, but I do know that they are common during pregnancy. Could this also be a result of my lack of fluids? Could this have been causing my cramping?

Blah... So, I started antibiotics again Monday evening after I made sure that it didn't have any amoxil or related substance in it!

1 comments:

Ashley said... [Reply to comment]

Any infection can cause cramping and even contractions. Dehydration can also do that. I would definitely increase your fluids as much as possible.

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010