Sunday, April 11, 2010

Staying Busy

I still haven't had a chance to sit down to write about our interviews/home inspection that took place last Monday. I will just wait until tomorrow's interview is complete and write about our entire experience. I am hopeful that she will only need to see me tomorrow evening and will not need to schedule anymore other meetings. DH and I filled out our characterisitics checklist and I will be turning that into her.

DH and I have been busy finishing up our second graduate course (we have one online quiz left tomorrow). This weekend has been very productive around the house. We finally got our pinic tabe stained. My oldest sister's DH and son made it for us for last Easter. It looks great! We also when to a local trade days event on Saturday. We didn't buy much, but we did a ton of walking and overall had a wonderful time.

I am still taking BCPs and I started L.upron on Thursday morning. My last BCP is this Thursday.

My plan for tonight is to work on our profile. We got the paper in the mail that I had ordered on Tuesday. Now, I just need to play around with the margins.

2 comments:

Kari said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds like a productive weekend!! Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure you'll do an awesome job!! :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I really need to be more productive. It feels to get that much stuff done! I am looking forward to hearing about how your home visits have been going. Best wishes!!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010