Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Thought I Was Busy Before

We finally got a call from our socialworker Friday night!

The Plan:
- Monday 1:00pm DH's interview & home inspection (I am hopeful that I get home before she completes the inspection; I would love to hear what she has to say.)
- Monday 3:15PM I get home from work & we complete our couple's interview

To Be Planned
- My interview (Hopefully, this will be scheduled for this week also.)

To Be Finished
- Profile (The paper that I ordered is scheduled to be here tomorrow. My goal is to have our profile to the agency to review Wednesday-ish and completed by the weekend.

6 comments:

Faith said... [Reply to comment]

Don't you just love having that plan?! Yes, the homestudy is really busy, and then when you're done, it's like you hit a wall. What now? You go 100 miles per hour for a month or two, and then nothing...it's weird! Oh, and if your home visit is anything like ours, and others I've heard, the social worker doesn't really do much. Mine commented on my willow tree figurines and said at least we didn't have a pool to worry about, and that was it! She didn't even ask about our guns (my dh is in law enforcement)! It was funny. Anyway, have fun and good luck!

Life Happens said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds like things are on track! I hope the homestudy and interviews go well.

Amaprincess said... [Reply to comment]

Best of luck on your homestudy and interviews!!!

Amber said... [Reply to comment]

Sounds like a very exciting week for you guys!!! Hope it all goes well (I'm sure it will) and you're one step closer to becoming parents!!!

Kelli said... [Reply to comment]

So exciting! Can't wait to hear how it goes - ours should be in the next couple weeks! yay!

Hannah said... [Reply to comment]

Oh, I'm looking forward to hearing about your home inspection! So exciting!

My DH and I signed up for our first adoption orientation, it's next week! yay! :)

Hope it goes well today!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010