Sunday, November 6, 2011

My 27th Birthday

I can't believe that another year has passed. It's amazing how much my life has changed this past year. On Monday (10.31.11) my DH checked the mail after school. In the stack of mail I found three greeting cards (one from him, the girls and the puppies). You see, my birthday wasn't until Tuesday (11.1.11), but my DH doesn't have patience when it comes to surprises. He also handed Baby C a box to give to me. Apparently, U.PS had dropped it off that day (scary thing is I didn't even hear them). He wanted to me to open everything then. #1 it wasn't my birthday yet and #2 I wasn't dressed. So, I asked him to let my finish getting ready.

Before we headed out the door for trick-or-treating, he still insisted on me opening the box. I was esatic when I found a C & T charm to add to my braclet. The braclet had been my push present. LOVE! He also pulled a cookie cake out of the microwave (stored it there when I was getting ready). If you eead the post about his birthday, you know this is something we do (we aren't too fond of regular cake, but we will eat it).
 I wore the braclet that night with my new charms.
 The next day after he got home from work, I opened the cards and blew out the candles. We decided to eat the cake later that night after we got home.
At C.arrabba's I.talian G.rill, they offer 'playdough' (pizza dough) to the young children. Baby C LOVED it! We had never been here before, but we will definately be going back.

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010