Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First Step

Today, we took the first step in the IVF process. I signed us up for IVF class. We are required to go through this before we start the process. It will be May 12. That day will be here before we know it; it just seems forever away right now. Our RE will be conducting the class along with the nurse and embryologist that will be working with us. I totally forgot to ask more questions about the meeting (where?). I guess I will call the office when it gets closer. Jason didn't get to go with me to the appointment today; he had a baseball game in Ripley. The nurse assistant also gave us an informational packet about IVF. Wow! There is so much to think about. Jason and I plan on having the packet read by the meeting.



For now while we wait, CHI and CJ, our puppies will do just fine. They brighten our day, each and everyday. The picture above was taken the first day of the '08 Bengals season; when there was still hope.

Our Angel 31509 5w6d

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010