Wednesday, April 8, 2015

21 for 21 Day Challenge! Are you ready for summer?

21 for the 21 Day Fix
21 Challengers
21 Day Fix Program
21 Days
Beginning Tuesday, April 21st
Looking for 21 women who are ready to get not only their SPRING body but also gain a level of confidence I always say my favorite transformations aren't the physical but rather the emotional aspect. How becoming healthier truly changes your energy level, being excited to get dressed in the morning, feeling confident and ready to tackle your day...feeling GOOD about YOU.
Is it possible to lose 10-15 lbs in 3 weeks with this program....YES.
✔Here are the requirements for my private group, run through FB:
✅Drink Shakeology daily
✅21 Day Fix workouts, 6 days a week, 30 minutes a day (totally doable, yes? )
✅This will be your first time with the program 21 Day Fix (or 21 Day Fix Extreme)
So, who is with me?
We are currently in the middle of our 3rd round. I am down 24lbs and my husband 40lbs since the holidays!
First 21 to order their challenge pack claim their spots with me! I am capping out AT 21!

Emerald Beachbody Coach

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010