Saturday, February 21, 2015

30 Day Shakeology Challenge


Looking for 10 people who do NOT want to work out. Yep, you read that RIGHT .....NO working out.
I need 10 challengers who have yet to try Shakeology, and are ready to see what it can do for you in one month. If you aren't satisfied within 30 days, you get your money back.

Sooo....
✔One month. 
✔No working out. (HA!...it's too funny for me to say that )
✔Shakeology replacing just one meal a day.
✔Private group run through FB.
And let's see WHAT results you can get...from THAT ONLY.
Who's up for this challenge?

8 comments:

A simple being said... [Reply to comment]

Hummmmmmm I have been nosing around this product and idea, send me the details I may consider taking a challenge
After not trying something I'm sure to fail...right?

Bntwillowatyahoodotcom.com

RELH said... [Reply to comment]

Sending you an email now! thanks!

Alice said... [Reply to comment]

Do you still have any spots open for this challenge?
jacriswell@verizon.net

RELH said... [Reply to comment]

A Simple Being! :)

I sent you an email. I just wanted to make sure that you received it!

RELH said... [Reply to comment]

Alice! :) I do! I will email you shortly.

In the mean time, find me on Facebook at Rachel Hauck - Independent Beachbody Coach!

RELH said... [Reply to comment]

Just wanting to check in with you!

RELH said... [Reply to comment]

@Alice

Just wanting to check in with you! Did you receive my email?

RELH said... [Reply to comment]

@A simple being

Just wanted to check in with you! Did you receive my email? Thanks! :)

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010