Tuesday, April 15, 2014

20 Week Appointment

On Monday 4.14.14, we had our 20 week appointment. I "thought" I was 19w4d by my LMP. However, the midwife has officially set my due date 2 days earlier. Therefore, my at my appointment I was 19w6d. Now, I turn a new week on Tuesdays instead of Thursdays. This change was based upon all of my early ultrasounds.

We got there early and I was taken back to do the routine early. Jason and the girls stayed in the car. I hadn't gained any weight this month and my BP was good. When the midwife entered the room, she immediately asked if I had my ultrasound that day. (With Teegan the same day I had my 20w appointment we had our anatomy ultrasound right before). I told her "NO" the Dr. at my 16w appointment told me not to schedule it for my 20w appointment, but for 2 weeks later. She literally said "I don't know why he's doing this to us!" She said to go ahead and get it done as early as we could. I was happy with that.

She measured my belly and used the doppler. His heartbeat was around 140bpm. My quad screen numbers came back good (1 in 10,000 risk).

Our anatomy ultrasound is next Monday and our 24w appointment is May 12th.

1 comments:

Life Happens said... [Reply to comment]

I hope the ultrasound goes well! Yay, we've reached the half way mark!!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010