Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CD 13 U/S

On Saturday November 2nd, 2013 I had my CD 12 U/S on CD 13. I wasn't 'ready' last month on CD 12, so moving it to CD 13 wasn't a concern for us.

We had our fingers crossed.... the dominant follicle was on my bad side last cycle. Well, the biggest is also on my bad side this month. It measured around 21. On my good side, she found one that was around 19 and many smaller ones.

Should I have any hope at all?

We decided against IUI (due to schedule issues mainly). We triggered Sunday morning around 10am.

I told Dr. T of my concerns about my LPD. She agreed. I will not do a P4 test this cycle. Instead, I will start Crinone this Friday. I have never used this form of progesterone. Anyone have any experience with it?

I have my HCG Test November 18th.

1 comments:

Life Happens said... [Reply to comment]

I've never had that for of progesterone. I hope it works for you! We are starting a cycle too (currently on BCP), most likely will transfer in December. Good luck!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010