Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I'm Back

I am back, promise! I have been trying to decide what I want to do with this blog. I ran out of room for pictures. I could either pay for more room, start a new blog, or delete some of my old posts.

I love this blog. I have too many memories here. I can't leave it behind. I hate to delete posts, but I think it is the best option for me. So, over the next few days. I am going to delete some of my old posts. I will leave the ones that mean the most to us.

Before Christmas, I ordered a book of my blog. I used Blog 2 Print. If you haven't done this for your blog, I encourage you to do so. It was easy to set-up, had tons of options and it was delivered to my house within days. If you use retail me not dot com, you may be able to find a coupon to use.

I hope you're still around. Send friends. Check back for TONS of updates and pictures.

5 comments:

Leah said... [Reply to comment]

Was happy to see you show up on my google reader just now. :)

Amber said... [Reply to comment]

I am so glad you mentioned blog2print because I have considered doing that for a while now! Thanks and glad to see you back!

Rach said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome back! I ran out of picture room as well and had to start removing old posts. I have my blog to print book ready and was just waiting on a coupon, I'll have to check out the link you mentioned. Thanks!

Shanny said... [Reply to comment]

I shall be around to read =)

On the picture thing, I had received the same message for my twin's 2011 photo blog but after giving it a few days and tried again, it really didn't give me any problems. That was around September I think, I went on to upload one pic/day until Jan 1st 2012. I dunno why it didn't stop me?

RELH said... [Reply to comment]

I tried to upload pictures and it came up with a message stating I had ran out of room.

The blog2print book I received is AMAZING! I am so happy I have all of the memories in print!

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010