Thursday, May 28, 2009

Short & Not sooo sweet...

This is going to be a short post... just like that short conversation I just had with a nurse from the clinic. It was totally unexpected.

When my phone started ringing, I had no clue it would be from the clinic. So yeah.. I wasn't in a rush. I finally answered. It was F, a nurse, from the office. She said that based on DH's SA we would need to have ICSI done when doing the procedure. She said his critical morphlogy was low. The first thing I said was, "Wait, I'm confused! What's this based off of?" She then told me that they keep the slides of all SA tests. They based their decision on DH's December test.

So now we have something else to consider. Actually, there's nothing to considered. Just as I always say.... what needs to be done, will be done.

Tomorrow is our appointment with our RE. Time to sign papers and get b/w for the both of us.

0 comments:

 

Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2010