The other part of our reasoning to not do the ET now is of course money. Do we save money to put towards our adoption journey? Do we save money to put towards a fresh IVF cycle in the future?
But, over the past few weeks I have realized a couple of things…
We are moving forward with our adoption journey. If we are lucky and matched sooner than later, this embryo wouldn’t be able to be used for at least a year (probably much longer).
More importantly, this embryo is ours. It is precious. I can’t leave it frozen. I have to give it a chance.
So, after hearing that last cycle was a bust I immediately let my nurse know of our plan do to our SET. Our clinic is totally on board.
If you want to know more about our SET cycle, I have posted our plans on the right hand side of the blog.
Now, I am just waiting on a call from the pharmacy. I am to start L.upron 4.8!